Thursday 28 March 2013

Emotion in Motion Olympiad



When it comes to emotions, I’m an Olympic champion.

I run head-on at problems after jumping to conclusions. People think that I just sail through life without any problems, but this is not true. I have had to box clever to get where I am now, and even throw a few tantrums to get what I want.

This doesn’t mean that I don’t wrestle with my conscience from time to time. But I always manage to overcome all the hurdles that are put in front of me.

It’s no good diving in head-first, as I often find that my work is like swimming with sharks, who always want to take a bite out of me.

But there are others that try to help me hammer out any problems that I may come across, when I find myself having to back-pedal.

When I’m riding high, everyone is my friend but when my back is on the mat, no one wants to know.

But once I lift the weights off my mind, I feel like doing somersaults.

I have to remember that life is a marathon and not a sprint. But once I pass the finishing line, I know that I shall strike gold!

But my main problem is that I just can’t be arsed!

No comments:

Post a Comment