Tuesday 12 July 2016

Storm In A Double'D' Cup!

My wife and I called to pick little Harleigh up from her school the other day. She attends a nursery for a couple of days each week. I have to say that it is so odd seeing her in her little school uniform looking all grown up. It doesn't seem like any time at all since she was a little baby in a pram. The nursery is by the side of a junior school and came highly recommended.

We had arrived early at the school, so we stood at the gates minding our own business when a young woman with a small child joined us. She didn't speak or acknowledge our presence, but proceeded to berate a small child that was unfortunate to have her as a mother. She constantly swore at the poor helpless little child who was desperately trying to cower away from her. I could take no more and turned to ask her to think about the way she was treating a defenceless child when a voice from further down the road screeched, “You've got some nerve turning up here, you bitch!”

I looked down the road to see a large woman who seemed to think that an egg-stained tee shirt and leggings that were obviously designed for someone ten stone lighter than her was the height of fashion, walking up with a look of hate on her face. The sight of these two neolithic blubber-monsters squaring up to each other set all my snob genes off at once. One of my pet hates is the awful TV programme, the 'Jeremy Vile show' and I now seemed to find myself stuck in the middle of an episode of this loathsome programme. Both of these ladies(?) seemed to have the physique and the dentistry of the average hippo! They both swore at each other then one accused the other of sleeping with someone or other, then the other claimed he loved her...you know how it goes. Then they both launched into a bitch fight. 

This was all in front of their children and in front of the school gates. I can't begin to tell you how angry this made me feel! I had no interest in stopping the fight, I would go as far as to say that I would have been happy to let them beat themselves senseless, but then they started off from the point of being senseless! I was deeply concerned about their children and about the children that were about to leave school. But if I'm really honest I was really angry that little Harleigh would be confronted with these two morons as she left school. We, as a family, have nurtured an environment for Harleigh where she feels safe and free from harm. She is surrounded by love; we all have our arguments with our partners, but we have them when she is not around. This also goes for her parents. It is important for her to have a childhood of fun and make believe as she will have the horrors of life inflicted upon her all too soon when she gets older.

One of the children of the two battling blubber monsters started to cry as both women rolled about on the floor pulling each others hair and scratching and biting. Their clothes were now ripped to reveal bras that were definitely not expected to hold back such a mountain of flesh. My wife picked up the child and comforted her while I went into the school to ask that the children be kept in while these two oafs were outside. Before I reached the doors of the school the fight stopped, mainly because of their love of cigarettes. It's hard to go ten rounds when you have the lung capacity of the average budgerigar! Both women made some more threats to eah other then wiped away the blood that was seeping from the scratches on their faces before walking off back down the street. 

The woman whose child my wife was comforting shouted at her child to come with her. My wife asked the child if she wanted to stay with her. One thing about my wife is that she is only small and slightly built and has never had a fight in her life, but she will stand up to the biggest bully when the time comes. The woman kept on shouting at the child and my wife kept on reassuring the child that she could stay with her if she was scared. Suddenly the woman mellowed and said, “Come on love, I'm sorry, did I scare you?” the child nodded and ran to her mother. They then walked off down the road.

By now there was a crowd outside the school gates all of them ignoring the fight.

“Who is going to pick their children up?” My wife asked a large man in a track suit smoking what looked like a much-needed cigarette.

“Their oldest girls will come up for them now!” He replied taking a long hard drag on his cig. “They do this all the time. Don't worry, they'll be friends tomorrow!”

I can never quite understand why people live such lives, why they make themselves so miserable. Surely as a parent you want the best for your children? You don't need lots of money to make your children happy, you just need to give them your time and love and security. I can't believe that these people can be so selfish as to put their convoluted sex lives before their children.

My son and his partner have taken Harleigh out of the nursery, which is a shame as it was very good, but not if she might have to encounter such behaviour. I hope that the future for the children of these women is much happier than their childhood seems to be!


No comments:

Post a Comment